These awards provide an opportunity to celebrate the success and achievements of businesses in West Dunbartonshire. We are delighted to announce that the 2019 awards will be principally sponsored by Clyde Training Solutions. Gareth Mathias, General Manager of our Principal sponsor said “Clyde Training is delighted to be the principal sponsor of the Working4Business awards in 2019. As a previous winner I would encourage all businesses to consider applying for an award. The process will benefit your business and if successful, your colleagues and customers will be able to enjoy the recognition it brings.”
This year’s categories are:
- Most Promising New Business Award – Sponsored by Clyde Training Solutions
- Best Performing Small Business (< 25 employees) Award – Sponsored by Business Gateway
- Best Performing Business (>25 employees) Award – Sponsored by Vital Energi
- Excellence in Customer Service Award – Sponsored by C&C Systems Ltd
- Community Impact Award – Sponsored by CPR Scotland
- Family Business Success Award Sponsored by –Sponsored by PBA (now part of Stantec)
- Developing the Young Workforce Award – Sponsored by Cullross
- Excellence in People Development Award – Sponsored by West College Scotland
- Success through Sustainability Award – Sponsored by CHIVAS Brothers
The awards are free to enter and local businesses can enter up to 3 of the 9 categories. The 2019 awards process will also see the introduction of a FREE Awards Masterclass on 29th January and 26th February. The masterclass will provide guidance from a business consultant to help you prepare your application and therefore give you the best chance of success. The closing date for submitting applications is Friday 15th March 2019
Winners will be unveiled at a glittering awards dinner on Friday 17th May 2019 at Clydebank Town Hall where we will be welcoming back Karen Dunbar as host for the evening.
Paul Richards, Founder of Together Energy, winners of the 2018 Best Performing Business (25 plus employees) category commented “We had three tables at the awards in 2018. The affirmation that every staff member felt upon winning the award really consolidated pride in the brand”.
Councillor Iain McLaren, Convener of Infrastructure, Regeneration and Economic Development, said: “We’re pleased to support the Working4Business awards. It’s a great event and the perfect way to recognise the people whose entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinking improves West Dunbartonshire for all of us.”
If you would like to request an application form please email the Awards team on email@example.com or telephone 0141 887 6181.